Tierra Soul is moving!
As a result, all our farm-stay programs are currently on hold as we navigate this latest transition.
We appreciate your support, patience and understanding during this time!
Tierra Soul Healing Retreats are for people who want to take a week or two, or even a whole month out of their busy lives and focus on healing with traditional, sacred and healing foods, detoxification therapies and a targeted supplement protocol designed by a qualified Nutritional Therapy practitioner.
To begin immediately, Nutritional Therapy program set up for you before you arrive. Please visit our Nutritional Therapy page for more details and cost. If you are starting from scratch, you will need to book your healing retreat at least three weeks in advance.
While you are packing and preparing for your journey, we will be designing and organizing all the details of your healing retreat. As soon as you arrive and get settled in, you will immediately be offered delicious meals according to your individual needs. You will also be put on a daily healing protocol including your individual supplements, coffee enemas and near infrared saunas. You will have the opportunity, while away from your daily life, to focus on getting enough rest and immersing yourself in traditional food preparation techniques so you can continue feeding yourself well once you are back at home.
During your retreat you may use our library, or book store, to listen to relaxing and education audio CDs and read more about Nutritional Balancing so you can take this information back with you and continue to do the program at home. You may take daily walks, visit the local yoga studio, meditate or pursue a simple creative project like knitting, writing or drawing.
- 7 night stay in one of the Tierra Soul Guestrooms with shared bath and private sauna or in The Loft with private bath & private sauna. We are a small B&B in Portland, Oregon in an interesting neighborhood. Read More
- 2-3 meals/day prepared according to your needs as assessed by our team.
- 10 ounces of carrot juice daily
- Spring water for drinking and used in all cooking
- Hands-on traditional food preparation experience (you get to help prepare meals if you like)
- Instruction for your daily near infrared Saunas & coffee enemas, spinal twist and meditation
- Daily coffee enemas according to your wellness plan
- Daily near infrared saunas according to your wellness plan
* Individual supplements, plant medicines, and books are not included in price. Please budget $1-300 for this.
These options are available for an additional fee.
- Our Folklore Foods Healthy Cooking Classes – part of our Lazy-Lady Living program.
- Foot reflexology sessions with a certified reflexologist.
- Trauma resolution sessions if you have deep trauma to resolve that is blocking your healing.
- Chiropractic care with a local practitioner
- Yoga classes at a studio within walking distance.
- Attendant/caretaker for those who need extra help with the program (see below).
Who this Retreat is for:
- Anyone wanting a spiritual retreat / getaway / vacation in a peaceful supportive atmosphere
- People new to Nutritional Balancing who want to quickly and efficiently begin a complete program
- People who want to learn more about Nutritional Balancing / Therapy and deepen their implementation of it at home.
- Anyone having a hard time following a Nutritional Therapy program at home
* If you are very debilitated and cannot do the program on your own, you must bring a friend or attendant with you to help you (you must book the Loft or pay for an additional room if you choose this option). Alternatively, if you call us ahead of time, we may be able to provide a nurse or attendant who is familiar with the program for you at an additional charge.
- $1,200/week for a regular room
- $1,500/week for a room with a private bath, sauna, kitchenette and extra bed – The Loft
- Fees are due at time of reservation.
- We require a week’s notice of cancellation for a 50% refund. (Read More)
- Check in is after 3pm, and check out is before 11am (late check-ins are fine just let us know)
We book all our Nutritional Balancing Retreats over the phone. Please call us with your credit or debit card ready and we will be happy to get you all set up! We are very busy between April and November so it is a good idea to book in advance for these times.
The Tierra Soul Team